Protective wiring diagram:Product descriptionThe F35 multi-channel feeder management relay is a microcomputer relay which can protect up to five feeder lines with bus voltage measurements and six feed
Protective wiring diagram:
The F35 multi-channel feeder management relay is a microcomputer relay which can protect up to five feeder lines with bus voltage measurements and six feeder lines without bus voltage measurement.
F35 provides current and under-voltage protection, circuit breaker reclosing, less frequency, fault diagnosis and RTU function. It can also provide phase, neutral/ground, instantaneous and time-lapse protection. The time-lapse function provides a variety of shape curves or flexible curves for optimal coordination.
As a standard feature, voltage, current and power measurements are included in the relay. The current parameter can be valid value of the total waveform or only the amplitude and phase Angle of the base wave frequency. Voltage harmonics and total harmonic distortion measurements are also included in this relay.
Protection and control function
- phase current protection
- zero sequence current protection
- ground current protection
- low pressure, overpressure protection
- low frequency protection
- current, voltage, power, power factor frequency and
- power contact input and output status
] user interface
- URPC software for setting and monitoring
- RS232, RS485 and Ethernet (Ethernet) communication ports
-FlelogicTM and distributed FlexlogicTM
- virtual and extensible I/O ports reduce hardware costs
User's own LED indicator light
- user-defined display information
- Flash memory for site upgrade
- general-purpose plug-type module reduces the cost of spare parts
- multiple sets of set values